The Medical Roundtable: General Medicine Edition
Volume 1, Issue 4
Dr. Gary Kaplan participated in a roundtable discussion on “Current Indications of Acupuncture.”
This discussion focused primarily on:
- The history of acupuncture;
- How acupuncture is used in clinical settings;
- Safety issues surrounding the use of acupuncture;
- The clinical evidence of the effectiveness and efficacy of acupuncture;
- The mechanisms through which acupuncture works.
To read this article in its entirety please click The Medical Roundtable website.