A free public lecture by Dr. Gary Kaplan that will cover the latest research and treatments for chronic Lyme disease.
Join us for a dynamic, informative evening as Dr. Kaplan delves into the very controversial topic of identifying and treating chronic Lyme disease, a tick-borne illness that lingers past standard courses of treatment.
DATE: Thursday, December 5
TIME: 7 – 8:30 pm
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• The Big 3: other tick-borne diseases * reactivation of viral infections * mold toxicity
• How’s your gut? Gut health & Lyme
• Detox reaction (Herxing Effect) vs. medication reaction
• Newest approaches for the treatment of the persister form of Lyme disease
• Lyme and autoimmune disease
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Chronic Lyme sufferers
• Family and caregivers
• Medical Professionals
• Anyone who wants to learn more!
Q&A WITH DR. KAPLAN
Dr. Gary Kaplan will be available after his presentation for questions about the latest treatments for Lyme Disease.