Combating Chronic Lyme: New Approaches & Treatments
September 26, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A free lecture by Dr. Gary Kaplan that will cover the latest research and treatments for chronic Lyme disease.
Join us for a dynamic, informative evening as Dr. Kaplan delves into the very controversial topic of identifying and treating chronic Lyme disease, a tick-borne illness that lingers past standard courses of treatment.
DATE: Thursday, September 26
TIME: 7:00 pm
LOCATION: McLean Baptist Church, 1367 Chain Bridge Rd, McLean, VA 22101
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The Big 3: other tick-borne diseases * reactivation of viral infections * mold toxicity
- How’s your gut? Gut health & Lyme
- Detox reaction (Herxing Effect) vs. medication reaction
- Newest approaches for the treatment of the persister form of Lyme disease
- Lyme and autoimmune disease
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chronic Lyme sufferers
- Family and caregivers
- Medical Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn more!
Q&A WITH DR. KAPLAN
Dr. Gary Kaplan will be available after his presentation for questions about the latest treatments for Lyme Disease.