Garlic and ginger both have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Consumed regularly both ginger and garlic can help fight a number of inflammatory illnesses like arthritis, IBS, and even cancer.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (free range or organic if possible)
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 limes, juiced
- Pound the chicken to 1/2 inch thickness. In a large resealable plastic bag combine the garlic, ginger, oil and lime juice.
- Seal bag and shake until blended. Open bag and add chicken.
- Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for no more than 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag and grill or broil, basting with marinade, until cooked through and juices run clear. Dispose of any remaining marinade.
Recipe courtesy of Lovingthebike.com.
WANT TO TRY THIS RECIPE AT HOME?
SAVE OR PRINT THE RECIPE CARD BELOW!