Dr. Gary Kaplan was a recent guest on the Less Stressed Life Podcast with Christa Biegler, RD.
In this episode, Dr. Kaplan and Christa discuss all things infections, immune system, and inflammation. They take a deep dive into everything from depression to fibromyalgia, give insight into how all of these chronic problems manifest, and how to potentially help them get better.
- What drives the inflammatory process
- What are strategies for down-regulating microglial activation?
- What products can you use for pain, depression, & sleep?
- What is neuroinflammation
- Unhealthy gut equals unhealthy brain
- What is long COVID?
- Surprising facts of social isolation
- Why it’s important to look at adverse events during childhood
- Sleep and its effect on the brain