The last 20 years has been devoted to her special interest of woman’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction. In this time, she has become a Certified Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner, one of 190 in the United States, certified through the Herman and Wallace Institute for Pelvic Rehabilitation. Jeanne holds a Bachelor of Science from the University of Maryland and a Certificate of Proficiency in Physical Therapy from the University of Maryland’s School of Medicine.
The first visit scheduled with Jeanne will be for 90 minutes. It will consist of evaluation and treatment. As appropriate to the diagnosis, treatment will include:
- Manual therapy focused on balancing the pelvis, sacrum, coccyx
- Myofascial release, connective tissue mobilization, scar tissue release, trigger point release, muscle energy techniques, strain counterstrain
- Internal, vaginal/rectal pelvic floor muscle releases
- Visceral manipulation
- Sacroiliac stabilization, core strengthening, gentle yoga
- Direct current electrical stimulation
- Cold laser
- Essential oils
- FSM Practitioner (Frequency Specific Microcurrent)
- Biofeedback for pelvic floor muscle awareness and training
Each follow-up visit will be scheduled for 55 minutes. All visits are one-on-one with Jeanne.