The Kaplan Center offers video-based telemedicine called “cloud visits” so you can stay home and continue to receive care.
What types of services can we provide with telemedicine? A lot!
- Acute illness – if you are feeling ill, please do not delay calling your physician and thereby risk a worsening of symptoms. There is a lot that can be determined via a telemedicine appointment and it is a good idea to speak to your provider as soon as possible.
- Follow-up visits
- Nutrition visits
- Traditional Chinese Medicine visits
- Psychotherapy sessions
- Reviewing your labs and test results
- Medication questions & refills
Participating providers include:
- Dr. Gary Kaplan*
- Dr. Lisa Lilienfield*
- Dr. Michel Moreau*
- Jodi Brayton, LCSW, MSW
- Rebecca Berkson, L.Ac, Dipl.OM
- Harpreet Gujral, DNP, FNP-BC*
- Chardonée Donald, CHN, CNS, LDN
* For telemedicine appointments with a physician or our nurse practitioner, the following items are helpful, but not required: pulse oximeter, thermometer, and a blood pressure cuff.
Is Telemedicine Right For You?
Our patients who have participated in cloud visits have been impressed and thrilled with its simplicity and convenience. In the right circumstance, telemedicine can be an efficient, effective, and frictionless option for our patients, and can be done practically anywhere and anytime. Appointments are integrated with our electronic medical records system.
Telemedicine is reimbursable by some insurance companies. If you have out-of-network benefits please check with your insurance company to see if telemedicine is reimbursable under your plan. The CPT codes (codes used to bill office procedures) are as follows:
For Dr. Gary Kaplan, Dr. Lisa Lilienfield, Dr. Michel Moreau, Harpreet Gujral, and Rebecca Berkson:
- 99213, 99214, 99215
For Jodi Brayton:
- 90832, 90835, 90837
CPT codes are only appropriate for telemedicine/video consults, not telephone consults.
If your Kaplan provider is not offering cloud visits, telephone consults are available with all providers.
Call us today, 703-532-4892, to see if telemedicine is appropriate for you.
We are here for you, and we want to help.
Our goal is to return you to optimal health as soon as possible. To schedule an appointment please call: 703-532-4892 x2
Don’t forget about The Kaplan Medical Center Store!
At the Kaplan Center, we have taken the time to research different manufacturers to ensure that we recommend only the highest quality supplements. We’ve vetted every one of the manufacturers and can attest to the fact that they provide a quality product that’s been thoroughly tested.
Personalized care you can trust.
Our integrative, non-surgical treatment approach is highly successful in maintaining wellness and also treating chronic pain and illness. For more than 30 years, we have delivered superior, cutting-edge health care in the Washington, DC area.