The Kaplan Center and medical practices across the country are facing an ever-increasing stream of administrative demands from insurance companies regarding testing, prescriptions, referrals and other important tasks involved in your health care. Rather than raising hourly fees or charging individually for these services, we have implemented a $36.00 quarterly fee, effective February 1, 2019, that will enable us to continue offering and expanding all of these services that are critical components of your health care, such as:
- Preauthorization for MRI and CT scans
- Preauthorization for prescriptions
- Prescription rejections requiring appeal either by letter or by peer-to-peer calls to physician’s phone
- Processing prescription requests
- Referrals to other physicians
- Same day callbacks by our doctors and nurses
- Patient portal access and communications
- After hours physicians on-call service
- Filling out forms and provision of routine letters (disability, school, work restrictions, etc.)
Patients of Dr. Lilienfield and Dr. LeBaron* will be charged quarterly via credit card. To access the credit card authorization form, which must be filled out and returned at, or before, your next appointment, please visit: https://kaplanclinic.com/cc-auth/.
Should you have any questions, please call 703-532-4892.
*Fee is already incorporated in Dr. Kaplan’s membership practice. Dr. Kaplan’s patients will not be charged additionally.