Dr. Gary was a recent guest on The Natural Health Rising Podcast.
Episode 66: Long COVID and Hidden Infections: Strategies for Healing and Immune Support with Dr. Gary Kaplan
In this episode, Rachel Smith, FDN-P, and Dr. Kaplan discuss:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and Post/Long-COVID Syndrome
- The root causes of COVID-19
- Environmental factors that can contribute to COVID-19
- How long it takes for people to recover from COVID-19
- Cytokine pattern for Post/Long-COVID and Lyme disease
- Gentle things to do to maintain lower levels of toxins
- Reverse narcolepsy as an autoimmune disease
- Effective strategies to reduce inflammation
- Hidden infections that are often hidden in lab results
- Critical steps to healing Post-Treatment Lyme Disease Syndrome
- Tips on stress reduction, exercise, and meditation
Long-COVID Recovery Services
Most people recover from COVID-19 completely, but for reasons still unknown a percentage of patients, sometimes referred to as “long-haulers,” continue to suffer long-term effects of the virus. If you or a loved one are dealing with lingering symptoms of COVID-19, our Long-COVID Recovery Program can offer you a path to recovery.
With over 35 years of experience helping patients recover from chronic conditions. We understand the complexities of chronic conditions better than most other providers and we are well-prepared to offer long-COVID-19 recovery services.
If you are experiencing symptoms beyond six weeks of being diagnosed with COVID-19, our Long-COVID Recovery Program may be suitable for you.