What should patients know about recovering from Long-Covid? Dr. Kaplan discusses where we are now with research and what you need to know.
In this episode, Dr. Kaplan returns to the Less Stressed Life Podcast to talk to Christa Biegler, RD, about what the “treatment pie” is for recovering from Long COVID, why you may be experiencing long term symptoms, how you can be evaluated for treatment, request treatment or get more information.
Episode #328 – Long Covid: What we know now, with Gary Kaplan, D.O.
- What are the symptoms of long COVID?
- COVID can affect every system in the body
- Why are we seeing an increase in cancer?
- What helps with the loss of taste and smell?
- Why do you lose taste and smell when you have COVID?
- What is the treatment for a high fever?
- Why do people struggle with detoxing and alcohol tolerance after having COVID?
- What can you do to support the kidneys post COVID?
- Solutions for Long COVID
- How does metformin help Long COVID?
- How do you diagnose Long COVID?
- Benefits of methylene blue
- What are cytokines?
If you are experiencing symptoms beyond six weeks of being diagnosed with COVID-19, our Long-COVID Recovery Program may be suitable for you.
Most people recover from COVID-19 completely, but for reasons still unknown a percentage of patients, sometimes referred to as “long-haulers,” continue to suffer long-term effects of the virus. If you or a loved one are dealing with lingering symptoms of COVID-19, our Long-COVID Recovery Program can offer you a path to recovery.
With over 35 years of experience helping patients recover from chronic conditions. We understand the complexities of chronic conditions better than most other providers and we are well-prepared to offer long-COVID-19 recovery services.