Understanding Long-COVID Syndrome
Complete the form to get access to the special report.
FREE Instant Access!
Enter your name and best email below and we will send you a FREE copy of this new special report, “Understanding Long-COVID Syndrome”
"*" indicates required fields
To date there have been 44 million people who have now contracted COVID-19 in this country. COVID in and of itself is a horrific disease that has resulted in many deaths, but there is a problem past the acute illness of having COVID. We are now seeing somewhere between 10-30% of people who had COVID end up chronically ill.
Learn more about Post-COVID Syndrome and download our special report now.
If you are experiencing symptoms beyond six weeks of being diagnosed with COVID-19, our Long-COVID Recovery Program may be suitable for you.
In this Special Report, we cover:
- What is Long-COVID Syndrome?
- Common symptoms of Long-COVID Syndrome
- Underlying Infection that Kickstarts a Multisystem Chronic Illness
- Teaming up with Cutting Edge Researchers
- Digging Even Deeper to Find Total Recovery
- The Kaplan Center Approach