You’re an athlete.
Whether you’re an elite athlete or weekend warrior, you train for success.
Our multi-faceted, whole-health approach is rooted in finding and correcting imbalances in the body that may be preventing you from reaching your maximum potential, whether you are seeking treatment for a new injury, working towards a new goal, or looking for ways to manage an existing condition.
Our partnership will leave you empowered with an understanding of how nutrition, sleep, stress reduction, IV micronutrients, hormone replacement, and supplementation will not only enhance your self-healing abilities but will also help prevent future illness or injury.
Problems we treat include:
- Adrenal fatigue
- Overtraining Syndrome (OTS)
- Low Testosterone (Low T)
- Growth hormone deficiency
- Gut problems (nausea, vomiting, bloating, constipation, malabsorption of nutrients)
- Frequent injuries
- Stress fracture/weak bone density
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty controlling heart rate
- Low energy
- Training plateau
- Relative Energy Deficiency Syndrome (REDS)
High Quality, Personalized Care
is key to achieving optimum performance.
Every athlete, injury, and medical condition is unique. At the Kaplan Center, your treatment will consist of a team of medical experts who will work together to evaluate your medical history and apply cutting-edge, integrative solutions designed specifically for you.
Sports Medicine providers accept your goals and encourage you to improve with faster recovery from workouts. Injuries are an opportunity to reflect on factors like nutrition, mental training, hormone balance, bone strength, muscle and fascia synergy, gut absorption, immune function, and training environment, all of which can have a direct influence on performance.
Our Treatment Plans
are designed for each individual and may include the following services:
• Individual yoga and/or meditation for athletes
• Trigger-point acupuncture, cupping, scar therapy, cold laser therapy
• Biomechanical work for injury prevention, proprioceptive awareness, taping, orthotics
• Heart rate variability (HeartMath), imagery, mental conditioning, breathing and stress reduction techniques